|FAKENHAM TOWN||Website||Affiliated County – Norfolk|
|07789 488462 (mobile)|
|Secretary||Paul Chilvers||7 Lancaster Close, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 8DW|
|01328 862836 (home)||01485 529030 (business)||01485 529031 (fax)|
|Programme Editor||Tony Miles||Clipbush Park, Clipbush Lane, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 8SW|
|07899 057877 (mobile)|
|Ground||Clipbush Park||Clipbush Lane, Fakenham, Norfolk NR21 8SW|
|01328 854617 (ground)|
|Colours||Amber & Black Shirts||Black Shorts||Black Socks|
|Change Colours||White Shirts with Blue Trim||White Shorts||White Socks|
|Floodlights||128 lux inspected 30.07.14|
|Manager||Wayne Anderson||Appointed January 2016|
|07881 384724 (mobile)|
Fakenham Town were established in 1884 and played their first match against Lynn Alexandria, winning 2–1. In 1899–1900 they won the Norfolk Junior Cup, a feat repeated in 1905–06. In the early 1900s the club joined the Norwich & District League but did not rejoin after World War 1 until 1921–22.
In 1935 they moved up to the Norfolk & Suffolk League. When the Anglian Combination was formed they were placed in the top division in 1965, but were relegated at the end of the 1965–66 season. In 1970–71 they won the Norfolk Senior Cup for the first time. The following season they won Division One and returned to the Premier Division. They went on to win the Norfolk Senior Cup again in 1972–73 and 1973–74, as well as the Anglian Combination Senior Cup in 1978–79.
In 1988 they became founder members of Division One of the Eastern Counties League. After finishing second in 1991-92, a season in which they also won the Senior Cup again, the club were promoted to the Premier Division. In 1994 they won the Senior Cup again, retained it the following season and won it for a seventh time in 1999. After finishing as runners-up in 1998–99, the club went into decline, and was relegated back to Division One in 2003–04, finishing bottom of the table. In 2005–06 they won the First Division Knock-Out Cup. In 2013-14 they were promoted back to the Premier Division.
The club initially played at Hempton Green, before moving to Star Meadow in 1889, and then to Baron’s Hall Lawn in 1907. Baron’s Hall Lawn was shared with the local cricket club and when the club were promoted to the Premier Division of the ECL in 1992.
In 1996 the club moved to a new ground on the edge of the town named Clipbush Park. The ground was officially opened with a match against Watford on 16 July 1997, attracting a crown of over 1,100, although the first match had been on 12 October 1996 when the defeated Tiptree United 4–0.
Eastern Counties League: Division One Knock-Out Cup winners 2005–06
Anglian Combination: Division One champions 1971–72
Norfolk Senior Cup: Winners 1970–71, 1972–73, 1973–74, 1991–92, 1993–94, 1994–95, 1998–99